This new version includes the following updates/fixes:
- Added the TrustedRoots class to allow for programss to globally specify a specific set of trusted root CA certificates for PKCS7 certificate signature verification and for SSL/TLS server certificate trust.
- Added the RequireSslCertVerify property to Http, IMAP, Socket, and MHT.
- Added the CrcFile and CrcBytes methods to the Crypt2 API.
- Added a new DnsCacheClear method to Http and Socket. This method clears the Chilkat-wide (in-memory) DNS cache.
- Fixed a minor issue with writing AES encrypted Zips — the CRC written to the local file header and central directory record within the zip format was the correct CRC, but it is preferred to write a 0. This caused no actual problem, but it now conforms to what is preferred for AES encrypted zip archives.
- Fixed a problem with the HTTP SyncrhonousRequest method where the request body of the HttpRequest object was being sent when the HttpRequest.HttpVerb equals GET or HEAD. Normally, one would not set the HttpRequest body, but this was discovered when an HttpRequest object instance was re-used after a previous POST request.