The previous version release notes: Chilkat v220.127.116.11 Release Notes
Chilkat v18.104.22.168 Release Notes
- 21-May-2019 HttpResponse: (fixed) The FullMime property did not return the full MIME of the HTTP response. Instead, it returned the BodyStr.
- 27-May-2019: SFtp, Ssh: Added the LastJsonData method. This provides the ability to get additional information for some method calls. For example, after calling Connect the LastJsonData will list the algorithms used to establish the SSH connection. Also, authentication failure reason information is available for each of the Authenticate* methods.
- 27-May-2019: Mailman: Fixed duplicate response lines from appearing in the Pop3SessionLog.
- 27-May-2019: Mailman: Updated the Pop3SendRawCommand method to properly retrieve multiline responses such as CAPA or UIDL.
- 30-May-2019: Rest: Fixed: ReadRespBodyStream immediately failed if the download was larger than 4GB.
- 5-June-2019: Http: Fixed: In some cases, ParseOcspReply returned JSON where information was missing/incorrect.
- 7-June-2019: XmlDSigGen: Fixed: References to elements that are empty (have no children) caused a “Did not find same-document Reference Id” error when signing.
- 10-June-2019: Ftp2: Fixed an AS/400 directory listing parse problem.
- 12-June-2019: Encoding: Added ascii85 encoding/decoding to the list of supported binary encoding algorithms. “ascii85” can be used anywhere in the Chilkat API where an encoding such as “base64”, “hex”, “base58”, etc. is used.
- 19-June-2019: Http: Did not automatically follow 308 redirects when the Http.FollowRedirects property is set to True.
- 20-June-2019: XmlDSig: Fixed multiple signature verification problem with certain SAML signed messages (involving saml2p:ArtifactResponse).
- 20-June-2019: Xml: Fixed: The UnzipTree method did not remove the base64 compressed content from the XML element after unzipping.
- 20-June-2019: General: Added support for the GSM 03.38 character set. See https://www.clockworksms.com/blog/the-gsm-character-set/#extended-gsm-characters-for-sms for information about GSM / SMS.
- 24-June-2019: Crypt2: Fixed crash bug in VerifyP7M (only happens under certain uncommon circumstances).
- 25-June-2019: FileAccess: Added the ReadBlockBd method.
- 27-June-2019: XmlDSigGen: Added the “AttributeSortingBug” Behavior to allow an application to duplicate a bug found in other software implementations.
- 1-July-2019: SFtpDir: Added the Sort method.
- 3-July-2019: Ftp2: The GetLastAccess* methods were removed (except for the ActiveX which would break existing applications). There are typically 3 types of file date/time values: original creation time, last-access time, and last-modified time. FTP server *never* return last-access times. Therefore, it is pointless to include methods for getting the last-access time because they will be equal to the last-modified date/time. If an application was using a GetLastAccess* method, it can instead use the corresponding GetLastModified* method, because GetLastAccess was returning the same value.