Chilkat v188.8.131.52 Release Notes
The previous version release notes: Chilkat v184.108.40.206 Release Notes
Chilkat v220.127.116.11 Release Notes
- 25-Mar-2020 SHA3: Added the SHA3 hash algorithms: sha3-224, sha3-256, sha3-384, sha3-512. The SHA3 hash algorithms may generally be used in any property or method of any Chilkat class where a hash algorithm is specified.
- 25-Mar-2020 MailMan: Added OAuth2 authentication capability (“AUTH XOAUTH2”) for POP3 servers such as pop.gmail.com that support the XOAUTH2 authentication mechanism.
- 26-Mar-2020 Csv: Added the SortByColumnIndex method.
- 31-Mar-2020 AuthAzureStorage: Fixed authentication problems for the Table service.
- 2-April-2020 chilkat2-python: The LastMethodSuccess property is not getting set correctly. Also, methods that return objects are returning NULL when failing, but should return None.
- 5-April-2020 SshKey: Added the KeyType property.
- 5-April-2020 SshKey: Added the GenerateEd25519Key and GenerateEcdsaKey methods.
- 8-April-2020 PrivateKey: Added the LoadEd25519 method to load an ed25519 private key from two 32-byte hex strings.
- 8-April-2020: PublicKey: Added the LoadEd25519 method to load an ed25519 public key from a 32-byte hex string.
- 15-April-2020: Stream: Added the SinkFileAppend property (boolean) to control whether the SinkFile is opened for append or truncate/rewrite. The default value is false for truncate/rewrite.
- 28-April-2020: Smartcard: Improved internal functionality relating to SmartCards, Storage Providers, etc. This is for Cert.LoadFromSmartcard, CertStore.OpenSmartcard, etc.
- 28-April-2020: ECDSA Certificates: Improved support for ECDSA certs.
- 28-April-2020: Ed25519: Improved support for Ed25519 private keys.
- 28-April-2020: EdDSA: Added an EdDSA class for Ed25519 signatures and key generation.
- 28-April-2020: Upload: Added the ResponseBodyStr property.
- 4-May-2020: Cert: Added the LoadByThumbprint method. (Windows-only method to search Windows certificate stores for the certificate having a given SHA1 or MD5 hash/thumbprint.)
- 5-May-2020: Http: The QuickPutStr method will now automatically include the “Content-Length: 0” header.
- 11-May-2020: Pfx: Added the following properties and method: AlgorithmId, Pbes2CryptAlg, Pbes2HmacAlg, LastJsonData, UncommonOptions
- 11-May-2020: Rest: Fixed crash bug in Rest.ReadResponseHeader (a rare situation)
- 14-May-2020: Crypt2: Added two new methods: AddSigningCert, ClearSigningCerts. This is to make it possible to create CMS signatures with multiple signers.
- 16-May-2020: Spider: Fixed a bug where not all Unspidered URLs were collected.
- 17-May-2020: Cert: Deprecated/removed the LinkPrivateKey method. The LinkPrivateKey method should not be needed. If your application uses it, contact Chilkat for help about how to modify your code. It’s likely you can simply remove the call altogether.
- 30-May-2020: Http: Added the ProxyDirectTls property to support Direct TLS Connection to an HTTP Proxy (such as for a squid cache proxy server).
- 5-June-2020: Cert: Fixed the “Cert's public key does not match the private key.” error that could sometimes occur in the cert.LoadPfxFile method.
- 18-June-2020: SFtp: (Fixed) The ReadFileBytes64 method, if reading past the end of the file, did not cause the Eof(handle) function to subsequently return True.
- 19-June-2020: LastStringResult: For the ActiveX builds, the following properties needed to be added to BinData and StringBuilder: LastStringResult, LastStringResultLen, LastBinaryResult.