Chilkat v18.104.22.168 Release Notes
The v22.214.171.124 release notes are available here: Chilkat v126.96.36.199 Release Notes
v188.8.131.52 Release Notes:
- Added the Jwe and Jws classes for JSON Web Encryption and JSON Web Signatures.
- The CkDateTime.SetFromOleDate method was not working correctly. It has been fixed, and the fix will appear in the next version to be released after v184.108.40.206.
- The CkDateTime.GetAsIso8601 interpreted the “bLocal” argument as the opposite. This has also been fixed and the fix will appear in the next version to be released after v220.127.116.11.
- MHT — Images with embedded data, where the IMG SRC tag looks like this: “<img src=”data:image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQ …”> were getting dropped. This is fixed.
- Added the Http.S3_GenerateUrlV4 method to generate pre-signed AWS URLs using the Authenticate V4 signing method.
- Added Compression.CompressBd and DecompressBd methods to compress/decompress the data contained in a BinData object.
- Added PublicKey.GetJwk and PrivateKey.GetJwk to get public/private keys in JSON Web Key format.
- Added Crypt2.AesKeyWrap and Crypt2.AesKeyUnwrap methods.
- Added SFtp.SendIgnore method.
- Fixed exporting ECC private keys from PFX to other formats.
- Added the Zip.OpenBd and Zip.WriteBd methods to open from a BinData object, and to write to a BinData object.
- Fixed issue with contents of Ftp2.LastReply property when an intermediate response is the cause of failure.
- Improved performance for SFTP, FTP, and HTTP data transfers.
- Added the Email.NumDigests property, and the Email.GetDigest method.
- Fixed AWS Signature V4 issues for some cases when query params are used with S3.
- Fixed the FileAccess.GetFilenameWithoutExtension method.
- Fixed the Ftp2.Ccc method.
- Fixed the Email.GetDeliveryStatusInfo method for certain cases where the body of information contained multiple blank lines.
- Improved Xojo download so that Mac OS Carbon is supported.
- Fixed MailMan.VerifySmtpLogin so that it returns true if the SMTP server requires no authentication.
- Fixed Email.AddFileAttachment2 for the case when an attachment is the text/plain Content-Type.
- Added automatic HTTP TLS session re-use (if possible) for HTTP connections.
- Fixed various property getters/setters so they do not block (hang) when an async method is in progress.
- Added support for chacha20 ciphers in TLS and SSH.