What’s going on in Chilkat support today…
1. Is the Nvidia Jetson Nano development platform supported? Yes, you would use the downloads for aarch64-linux. For example, if C/C++, use the Aarch64 download here: https://www.chilkatsoft.com/chilkatLinux.asp
2. OLE error code 0x80020011: Does not support a collection. For this kind of thing, you should always Google the error message.
For example, Google “0x80020011 does not support a collection” and you’ll find from the search results that it has to do with trying to debug within something that you can’t.
In this case, you can’t debug when the thread of execution is inside the Chilkat DLL.
3. Helping customer with ePass2003 Hypersecu USB token to do CAdES-BES signature.
4. The Chilkat iOS library is lacking the arm64-sim slice which would be needed for running the iOS simulator on the Mac M1. Chilkat had this ready to go for the last release (v22.214.171.124) but fumbled the ball and it didn’t get included. If the arm64-sim slice is needed, contact email@example.com for a new download URL.
5. Chilkat error “Failed to load the PCSC shared library.” on a Linux machine. To interact with smart cards or USB security tokens, Chilkat may need to make calls in to the pcsc-lite library. On an x86_64 Linux system, Chilkat will look in the following locations for the libpcsclite.so library:
If you get the above error, check to see if you have pcsc-lite package installed on your Linux system. If not, then install.
For example: https://justrocketscience.com/post/install-card-reader-ubuntu-vm/