Chilkat v220.127.116.11 Release Notes
The v18.104.22.168 release notes are available here: Chilkat v22.214.171.124 Release Notes
v126.96.36.199 Release Notes:
- HTTP: Fixed a problem when auto-following redirects from HTTP to HTTPS. If the cached connection existed for long enough, and the server closed the connection at some previous point, then the redirect would fail.
- SFtp: Added the FileExists method.
- HTTP: Fixed redirects requiring an authentication header. Chilkat automatically removes the Authorization header when automatically following a redirect. This caused problems for redirects within the same domain where the Authorization is needed. Chilkat now removes the Authorization header if the redirect is to a different domain, but keeps it if the redirect is within the same domain.
- Spider: Fixed the AddMustMatchPattern method.
- BinData: Added the GetString method.
- Mime: Added the GetBodyBd method.
- Email: Added the GetAttachmentBd and GetAlternativeBodyBd methods.
- Gzip: Added the CompressBd and UncompressBd methods.
- Email, Crypt2, Mime: Added the OaepPadding and OaepHash properties.
- Tar: Fixed a problem caused when a file to be added to the .tar is exactly 4294967295 bytes in size (which made the file size look like -1 when the 4-byte integer is interpreted as a signed integer).
- JsonObject: Added new methods: EmitWithSubs, Predefine, LoadPredefined.
- Http: Added the AuthToken property.
- Http: Added the SetUrlVar and ClearUrlVars methods.
- HtmlToXml: Better handles HTML with unclosed tags in certain situations.
- Http: For keepalive connections, fixed the internal auto-recovery (in certain situations) if the connection is discovered broken upon sending the request. For example, if a request/response occurs and the connection is keep-alive, then time passes, the HTTP server closes the connection, and the client (your app) sends the next request. Chilkat will discover the connection is non-existent and will automatically re-connect.
- SFtp: Fixed the ReadFileBytes method for the case where one tries to read more bytes than what exists in the remote file.
- Ssh: Added the StripColorCodes property.
- Added the “base64_mime” to the list of possible encodings. This is the same as “base64”, but causes the base64 to be emitted in lines just like it would be found in MIME or in a PEM.
- Crypt2: Added the following BinData/StringBuilder methods: VerifySbENC, VerifyBdENC, SignSbENC, SignBdENC, OpaqueVerifyBd, OpaqueSignBd, EncryptSb, EncryptBd, DecryptSb, DecryptBd.
- Added RSASSA-PSS and RSAES-OAEP capabilities for signed and encrypted email. This was spurred by customer needs to satisfy new requirements in Germany that apparently go into effect on 1-June-2017 regarding email signatures and encryption.
- Apple tvOS: Added a build for tvOS.
- ZipEntry: Added methods UnzipToStream, UnzipToBd, and UnzipToSb.
- Stream: Added methods ReadBd, ReadSb, WriteBd, WriteSb
- NTLM Proxy Authorizations: Fixed some HTTP NTLM proxy authorization issues, especially when TLS is involved.
- Ftp2: Added the GetFileToStream method
- CkDateTime: Added the ExpiresWithin and OlderThan methods.
- OAuth2: Added the Resource property.
- JsonObject: Added the AppendStringArray property.
- MailMan: Added the StartTLSifPossible property.
- PublicKey: Added the KeySize property.
- VC++ 7.1: Added a build for VC++ 7.1.
- Tar: Fixed the “Invalid octal string for file size” error.
- JsonObject: Added the FindObjectWithMember method.
- Certificates: Chilkat now fully supports ECC certificates in all ways.