Chilkat v184.108.40.206 won’t be released for another few months. This is a list of minor fixes made so far..
The v220.127.116.11 release notes are available here: Chilkat v18.104.22.168 Release Notes
v22.214.171.124 pre-Release Notes:
- FTP2 The LargeFileMeasures property now applies to uploads. (It originally applied only to FTP downloads.)
- FTP2 For synchronization uploads, such as for the SyncRemoteTree method, the AutoGetSizeForProgress property now applies. The local directory tree is only scanned to determine the total upload size, which is required for percent-done progress monitoring, if the AutoGetSizeForProgress property is true. There have been cases where the local directory tree is so large, that it takes a long time to recursively scan and the FTP server returns the following error when the uploads finally begin: [421 No-transfer-time exceeded. Closing control connection.]
- Zip Fixed the ability to create zips using any of PPMD, LZMA, and Bzip2 compression.
- Crypt2 Added the LastJsonData method.
- Rest Fixed ServerSentEvent problems with Firebase
- Zip Fixed the AppendString2 method to not include the utf-8 preamble when the charset argument is “utf-8”.
- ZipEntry Fixed the ReplaceString and AppendString methods. The charset argument for these method was getting ignored.
- PKCS7 Digital Signatures (This could apply to Crypt2 or Mime.) In very rare cases, the internal ASN.1 for a part of the PKCS7 signature used something called a “t61” string. Chilkat now handles it correctly.
- XmlDSigGen Added the IncNamespacePrefix and IncNamespaceUri properties.
- XmlDSigGen Added a special behavior for the prefixList argument of the AddSameDocRef method. The keyword “_EMPTY_” may be passed to force the generation of an InclusiveNamespaces element with an empty PrefixList under the Transform element. See the online reference documentation for details.
- XmlDSigGen Added the Behaviors property to account for special needs. See the online reference documentation for details.
- PreferIpv6 Added internal re-try functionality to cope with various situations for IPv4-only and IPv6-only networks.
- Tar Fixed bug in AddFile2. See Tar AddFile2 Bug Fix
- OAuth1 Added the Realm property.