v22.214.171.124 Micro Update: New Features, Fixes, Changes, etc.
- VC++ 2015: Chilkat C++ libs are now available for the Release Candidate (RC) of Visual Studio 2015.
- CkSettings/CkDateTime: CkSettings and CkDateTime were not visible in Linux, Mac OS X, and other non-Windows C++ libs (but only in the shared lib).
- SFTP: Fixed certain problems relating to the download of large files for some types of SSH servers.
- Python: Ensures that the Python global interpreter lock (GIL) is released and re-aquired so that other program threads are not stopped.
- FTP: Problem fixed relating to some FTP servers in establishing the data connection w/ SSL/TLS.
- MailMan: The MxLookup methods were missing from non-Windows Perl, Java, Python, Ruby, and PHP.
- Pem: Added the GetEncodedItem method and the NumCsrs property.
- FTP2: Added AllowMlsd, GetPermType, GetPermissions, GetOwner, and GetGroup.
- Socket: Fixed server-side accepting of SSL/TLS connections.