Chilkat 9.0.4 Release Notes
- Removed internal calls to setlocale so that the locale is never changed from whatever your application may have set it to.
- Fixed rare PPMD crash.
- Fixed LoadText method in DSA ActiveX.
- Two additional modes added to SyncLocalTree:
mode 5 – Download only missing files or files with size differences.
mode 6 – Same as mode 5, but also download newer files.
* There is no mode #4. It is a mode used internally by the DirTreeXml method.
- Fixed Java 8bit char issues introduced in v9.0.0
- Added ClearInMemoryCookies to clear in-memory cookies.
- Fixed HTTP upload content-length issue when both params and files are included.
- OID used for RSA-MD5 encryption was different than OID used by OpenSSL. Now they are identical and RSA signatures with MD5 match OpenSSL signatures. (Same applies to MD2. SHA-1 was always OK.)
- Fixed RSA problem w/ DER–>XML conversion with smaller RSA keys. (Keys that would normally be too small to be considered secure and are thus rarely used.)
- Fixed LoadPkcs8Encrypted such that it returns false properly when it fails.
- Fixed POP3 SPA Authentication.
- Added SendMimeBytesQ. Allows DKIM/DomainKeys emails to be sent via SMTPQ.
- The ClientIpAddr, HeloHostname, and Dsn* properties are now properly sent to SMTPQ.
- Fixed SMTPQ so that DKIM/DomainKeys emails can be sent unmodified (assuming SendMimeBytesQ is called)
- Fixed InitializeSFtp where server sends extended data (VShell server)
- Added SFtp.PreserveDate property to preserve date/time for DownloadFileByName.
- Fixed: FilenameCharset wasn’t being applied to outgoing filenames.
- Added the GetSelf method to return a new object instance that references the same internal XML node as the caller.
- Fixed problem where certain XMP’s were not recognized within JPG files.