Chilkat v126.96.36.199 Release Notes
The v188.8.131.52 release notes are available here: Chilkat v184.108.40.206 Release Notes
v220.127.116.11 Release Notes:
- FileAccess Added the GetFileTime method to get the last-modified, created, or last-access file date/time.
- Email Automatically fixes FROM email addresses to prevent email spoofing as described at https://www.mailsploit.com/index
- FileAcccess If FileSize() returns -1 (failed), then the LastMethodSuccess property was not properly set. (The LastMethodSuccess is a property common to Chilkat classes that is automatically set when any method that returns an integer, string, or object is called.)
- WebSocket Fixed so that if corrupt data is received (i.e. bytes that do not conform to the WebSocket framing protocol), then the connection is closed as per the WebSocket standard.
- OAEP Added the OapeMgfHash property to the Email, Crypt2, Mime, and Rsa classes.
- XmlDSigGen Added support for XML canonicalization WithComments algorithms.
- StreamConnector/Crypt2 Fixed Crypt2.DecryptStream for cases in .NET when a StreamConnector is used.
- AuthAws Fixed AWS authentication for Amazon SES.
- Jwe Fixed problem with RSA-OAEP-256. Also added support for RSA-OAEP-384 and RSA-OAEP-512
- Rest Added the ConnectTimeoutMs property.
- MailMan Added the LogMailReceivedFilename property to log a POP3 conversation to a file in real-time.
- PHP Added thread-safe builds for PHP 7.2 (as opposed to only supporting NTS builds).
- SFTP Added the XferByteCount property to allow for applications to access the current upload or download transfer byte count for ongoing asynchronous transfers.
- SSH/SFTP Added the ServerIdentifier property.
- Csv Added property EnableQuotes such if set to False/0, causes the parser to not treat double-quotes chars as special.
- C++ Builder Added a build for C++ Builder 10, which includes a build for the 32-bit clang library.
- Jwe Fixed to internally restrict IV’s to 96 bits as standards dictate.
- Node.js Added builds for Node.js 9.*.*
- Dkim Added methods that use BinData. Deprecated methods that use byte arrays or CkByteData.
- StringBuilder Added methods for punycode.
- Ruby Added builds for Ruby 2.5.*
- OpenSSL Decrypt Added feature to be able to decrypt files encrypted using an openssl command such as “openssl enc -e -aes-256-cbc -in hamlet.xml -out hamlet.enc -pass file:./secret.txt”. See https://www.example-code.com/csharp/openssl_enc_decrypt.asp
- CkHashtable Fixed crash bug in the AddFromXmlSb method.
- Email Added a method named ApplyFixups. (Read more about it in the online reference documentation.)
- SshKey Added support for the EC key format used by openssl. (No coding changes required, Chilkat automatically recognizes the key format when loading/parsing.)
- FileAccess Fixed issues with TreeDelete: (1) It returned false when it actually succeeded, and (2) it failed to delete read-only files.
- SecureString Added the SecureString class to help keep passwords encrypted in memory.
- Crypt2 Added the DecryptSecureENC and EncryptSecureENC methods.
- Imap Added the LoginSecure method.
- MailMan Added the SetPassword method (to set the password using a SecureString rather than just setting the Password property).
- Ssh, SFtp, SshTunnel Added AuthenticateSecPw and AuthenticateSecPwPk methods.
- Http Added the SetPassword method so that a password may be set via a SecureString.
- Rest Added the SetAuthBasicSecure method.
- SFtp Added the following methods: SymLink,HardLink, ReadLink, and FSync.