The v184.108.40.206 release notes are available here: Chilkat v220.127.116.11 Release Notes
v18.104.22.168 Release Notes:
- FTP2 Fixed FTP implicit SSL/TLS uploads for some FTP servers.
- CkString Fixed: In the Delphi DLL build, the CkString.split* and tokenize* methods caused a crash.
- Encryption Modification: Encrypting 0 bytes for block cipher algorithms with padding now results in one block of output, rather than 0 bytes.
(Decrypting the 16-byte block will return the original 0 bytes.) This only applies to block ciphers operating in modes such as ECB, CBC, etc. This does not apply to stream ciphers, or block ciphers operating in a streaming mode.
- XML Fixed cases where “ ” was getting changed to
in round-trip load/save.
- HTTP The Http.AwsSignatureVersion property default value is changed from 2 to 4. All AWS regions support v4 signatures, whereas S3 regions deployed after January, 2014 do not support V2.
- PrivateKey Fixed a problem in loading certain (seldom encountered) types of private keys. Specifically, keys using PBES1/RC4.
- PKCS7 Signature Fixed certain cases where creating PKCS7 signatures embedded the same certificate twice.